2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
'Spoon' fed
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just been looking through the build thread of LeeCS / Jiffy's blue Civic. Can I just say what a fantastic bloody car. A great amount of work there and some awesome wheels. Although Id prefer a 3dr, Id love to have his. A true inspiration to us all.

Nice one mate. :D

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
+1

·
Premium Member
1,670 Posts
I definitely agree about Lee's car, because it is very probably the best looking 5 door in the UK. :D
I cant help wondering why you have created a completely seperate thread to say this though, rather than simply posting your praise in Lee's thread?
If i am reading a thread and want to make a comment on it, i do so there and then....i dont go to another part of the forum and create a new thread.

I suppose your only defence could be that you wanted to draw attention to Lee's thread for people that might not have seen it....but if that was the case then your title would have have some recognisable connection, and you would surely have posted a link to it.
Sorry...im not wanting to fall out with you or anything, but i just cant get my head round this.....seems very unusual. :confused:

Allow me - currently a 24 page thread and growing. :)
http://www.civinfo.com/forum/modification-projects/36033-my-vivid-se-1-8-progress-thread.html

·
'Spoon' fed
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Simple really,........... was looking somewhere else, stumbled on his link, opened it, read it. Period. Then decided to have a read through the General Thread, as you do. Then as Jiffy's civic came back into me thoughts and not wanting to search through and find his thread, I made a comment on the screen I was looking at. Not really an issue to comment on. The world is at war, people are starving......i made a comment on the wrong page.;)

·
'Spoon' fed
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No probs. Keep me right. :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts