2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Every One
Well here she is my TI 500 , 1.4 I have fitted the Rally Style mud flaps in black(thank you Nat for all your information on these and also Ian the guy who sells them) and painted the calipers red, Only had it 3 weeks and loving it, big change from my CRV and compliments my Jazz 1.4 sport.:D

Attachments

·
WARRIOR
2,107 Posts
Very smart my friend, ;)

·
Premium Member
2,015 Posts
Wow,TI looks fantastic mate.Good job done there! :thumbsup:
Although I'm not sure about the rally style mud flaps,but if you like it,that's all that matters ;)

·
Fuel Save Mode..
2,613 Posts
:cool:

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
[smilie=gt-happyup.:

·
Registered
227 Posts
Seen oneo f these on saturday nite. Looks smart!

What the hell is that in the centre of your lower bumper though :S

·
The Property Man
6,060 Posts
Looking nice my man..i so nearly got one..but ended up with their type s deal instead with the type r kit

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you for your kind comments, at the moment i will keep it standard apart from the mud flaps, the red at the bottom of the rear ,I have painted the tow hook (not very much white paint on it at all !!)and the black is part of the body kit that is fitted as standard.
May look at a K&N when they become available?
Take care all
John :D

·
Bournemouth Belle
900 Posts
Veerryyy nice!! :cool: :cool:

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
Thank you for your kind comments, at the moment i will keep it standard apart from the mud flaps, the red at the bottom of the rear ,I have painted the tow hook (not very much white paint on it at all !!)and the black is part of the body kit that is fitted as standard.
May look at a K&N when they become available?
Take care all
John :D

there is a ITG panel filter for the 1.4. there is a thread somewhere for them, can either order it from a guy in italy or speak to ITG directly.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts