2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, have anyone installed the Tilt Mirror Module to Civic 9th Euro? I'd wondering if somebody sell the module. i know KP Technology selling one of this, but the shipping cost just not reasonable to Australia ($99):facepalm:. Thanks.

·
Administrator
21,156 Posts
Citroens used to have this and it's superb. Perfect for parallel parking.

I used to have my reversing position aimed at the rear nearside wheel. I agree that it should be standard.

As it is I have my passenger mirror in a lower position so I can just see the wheel and just see the traffic.

·
Super Moderator
7,124 Posts
So the mirrors tilt downward a little when in reverse and go back to normal after?

A small circuit can do it.
Power the Y axis motor for a second when in reverse and when reverse is off, power the Y axis again but reverse the current flow so you reverse the action.

Should in theory return the mirror to the normal state

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
I have it on my 8th gen EX model Accord and its factory fitted.Not sure on this 100% but think all 8th gen Accord have this as standard.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
I have it on my 8th gen EX model Accord and its factory fitted.Not sure on this 100% but think all 8th gen Accord have this as standard.

Yes, my 8G Accord (Euro) had this very useful feature. The kerb side mirror would dip down slightly when in reverse and return back into its orginal position once out of reverse. Helps to avoid kerbing your rims.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
393 Posts
I would love this. It be nice if a small led shone towards the wheel when it's dark.

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
I manually turn down the passenger mirror when I need to reverse park. The control is right there above my window controls anyway. Only takes a couple of seconds.
I do this all the time. Just leave the mirror on the passenger adjust setting and press "down". Takes 3 seconds at most.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts