2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Go Hard or Go Home!
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting the ball rolling with some non-honda pics, a few from the first detail i did this week on the German whip ;)

Quite a few new bimmer owners on here, lets see em :D

·
Go Hard or Go Home!
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Been lucky here this week, it only rained briefly yesterday and thats it all week. Gave me the chance to give it a good going over :)

Get it done mate, gives you that smile when its gleaming and your driving about town :D

·
Premium Member
605 Posts
I picked up my 4 door version a week or so ago. Really pleased up to now. The acceleration on it seems a lot more fluid than my previous type r. Not sure if it's as fun as the type r yet but certainly seems to turn more heads. I'll post a photo shortly

·
Go Hard or Go Home!
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I picked up my 4 door version a week or so ago. Really pleased up to now. The acceleration on it seems a lot more fluid than my previous type r. Not sure if it's as fun as the type r yet but certainly seems to turn more heads. I'll post a photo shortly
They accelerate really well dont they. But then they do have 302bhp and 295ft/lb of torque with two small turbos with no lag so they're no slouch despite being a bigger car. One of the things i like most though is its handling, and it feels so balanced and settled at high speed. Its effortless to drive, making long drives a comfortable breeze, and when you want to have some fun on the country roads, it makes a cracking roar and handles everything you throw at it and the brakes are like anchors.

I haven't found a single bad thing to it yet :D

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
That things gorgeous! Especially that colour and the wheels just look perfect.

Dare I ask (If it isn't too personal) what it set you back? I'm genuinely curious as It's something I would love to own in 3 or 4 years...

1 - 20 of 45 Posts