2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys after 19 months and 32,000miles of fun Civic motoring the 5 door se is about to be replaced with a vivid blue s - Finally succumbed to temptation after seeing some great pics of type s's on here and having seen a few on the road. Got a great deal from my dealer Newton Honda in Croydon managed to land their ex demo car 11 months after first going out in it...lol....only 5900 miles on the clock and nearly £4000 less than the cost of a brand new model. Pick it up tomorrow (Thursday) current pics not the greatest as off my mobile, will add some post valet and diamondbrite pics asap.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
nice one! :D

best get updating the avatar and sig line... :wink:

·
Vivid Blue Rocks!!!
1,228 Posts
Well done, a good choice :cool:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Can't fault you! :D

That's near enough identical to mine (I was taken in by the boot spoiler). I'm obviously going to be biased here, & even though I think that Foggy's Vivid Civic looks the dogs danglies, I do really like the standard 'S' without the colour coding etc. Think having it all in blue can be a bit overpowering & for some reason I just think the grey skirts/wheelarches look spot on with Vivid.

Quality looking motor that - just make sure you keep it clean...!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Picked up the new toy yesterday afternoon, not really had any time to play yet!!! managed to take a few pics this morning before the heavens opened...oh well so much for a clean car!!!!

Attachments

·
Vivid Blue Rocks!!!
1,228 Posts
Can't fault you! :D

That's near enough identical to mine (I was taken in by the boot spoiler). I'm obviously going to be biased here, & even though I think that Foggy's Vivid Civic looks the dogs danglies, I do really like the standard 'S' without the colour coding etc. Think having it all in blue can be a bit overpowering & for some reason I just think the grey skirts/wheelarches look spot on with Vivid.

Quality looking motor that - just make sure you keep it clean...!
Vivid Blue is the main thing :cool:
I just tinker a little more than some [smilie=cheeky-grin:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Finally got the chance to clean the new car after 2 weeks, gotta love diamonbrite and the flash gun 'quick dry' setting.....wetted car, sprayed diamondbrite shampoo on, sponge down, rinse and dry with flash 'dry' setting on the gun and streak free lovely shine and not a chammy in site....would def recommend the diamondbrite had it on my previous civic se and never had to polish the car in the 18 months i owned it....and never had to use a chammy so no chance of any 'swirl' marks on the body. Also just purchased the diamondbrite alloy wheel protector spray, highly recommended dirt and brake dust wash straight off with ease and the water runs straight off too.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts