2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Own a Civic 1.8 Sport and must be one of the oldest Civic drivers in the country as I have just renewed my driving licence which means that if I am lucky I shall be driving when I am 88. Merry Christmas everybody.

·
Civinfo Wind Up Merchant
2,472 Posts
Did we just have our first Xmas wishes of the year on the forum?
Come on guys there's over a month to go :p

hehe

·
Banned
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Time Marches On

Sendings greetings early this year as I don't know what may happen before 25th Dec. Looking on the bright side !

·
Civinfo Wind Up Merchant
2,472 Posts
That's looking on the dark side! (insert funny star wars pun here)

Im sure everyone will be fine and finish their year in a lovely fashion!
OPTIMISM :D^

HAPPY XMAS
For anyone feeling pesimistic :p

:merrychristmas::santadance::hatjump::santa1::reindeer::snowwave::santaclaus:

·
<3
2,103 Posts
38 days until Christmas, as ebay has just reminded me... still ages off yet!! Though only one more pay day... hmm

:grouplove:

·
Banned
1,212 Posts
Yorkmister.

You have a good Christmas too, humbug not.

I'm just a wippa snapper at 52, put the pedal to the metal and some have fun. :cool::cool::cool::cool:

·
Registered
100 Posts
What is the renewal age now-a-days? I know my Dad did his a while back, he's 81 now and still a damn good driver, then most people do think he's about 60 to look at.

Merry Christmas Yorkmister :)

·
Banned
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Renewal of Driving Licences every 3 years. If over 70 years of age you don't have to take a driving test. Moving away from the old codgers theme. I was very interested the other day to read in the paper that the Morgan Co. are to build a new three wheeler with an 1800 Harley Davidson engine. That will be real fun to drive. 60 mph in 4.5 secs. Get the toilet roll ready !

·
WARRIOR
2,107 Posts
Renewal of Driving Licences every 3 years. If over 70 years of age you don't have to take a driving test. Moving away from the old codgers theme. I was very interested the other day to read in the paper that the Morgan Co. are to build a new three wheeler with an 1800 Harley Davidson engine. That will be real fun to drive. 60 mph in 4.5 secs. Get the toilet roll ready !
knowing Morgan a lavvy will be built in lol:facepalm:

Merry Xmas mate:D and heres to the many still to come:beer:

·
I'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
3,095 Posts
Own a Civic 1.8 Sport and must be one of the oldest Civic drivers in the country as I have just renewed my driving licence which means that if I am lucky I shall be driving when I am 88. Merry Christmas everybody.
keep christmas in december !!
from a man old enough to be your son :D

ok then :merrychristmas: ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts