2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sitting in traffic in the town centre today, I looked over to the right of me and seen the reflection of my Civic in the window of one of the shops. I will admit that I thought Oh yessss!!
Who else is guilty of this vanity??

MP

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Erm...most days as I drive down the high street to the office!! But it's the car that I think looks amazing not the driver...that would be plain weird!

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
And very fine looking cars they are too! Seriously though I've owned it for over a year now and still have a glance back every time i park up

·
Premium Member
528 Posts
I do it all the time lol.
There are a few shops near me that have particularly large windows and I always like to check.
1) Admire reflection
2) Check front and back lights are working
3) Check wheel caps are still there

For some reason always paranoid about 3), few friends have had their caps stolen from their civics

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
haha I am Vain also,

for some reason I like to flash my fogs at myself check there still working, though I only do it at 1 particular window.

I love to admire the rages as I go past some windows though.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha I am Vain also,

for some reason I like to flash my fogs at myself check there still working, though I only do it at 1 particular window.

I love to admire the rages as I go past some windows though.

;) I haven't gone that far, fair play to ya though....

·
Likes this
407 Posts
:D he he heee

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

·
aka Colin
10,853 Posts
i go through the city some nights to see the reflection in shop windows and it looks damn fine...;)

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
Have to admit it,i do it has well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts