2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Yorkshire Jedi
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Police turned up outside my house last night, 2 of the neighbors cars broken into the night before (both Audi), failed to steal but still damaged.

Thankfully the CTR was untouched but found myself sleeping with one eye open.

On another note found out my CTR was never taken in by previous owner for 3rd gear issues so getting it looked at Tuesday will still under warranty as gears can be clunky at time ( thought it was just driver error).

·
Premium Member
478 Posts
At least it wasnt your car.

I woke up a few weeks ago to find one of the cars stolen, called the police and then realised they had been in the house and got the keys and a purse.

Still no sign of the car, at least they had manners and closed the door behind them.

CTR is safe though and was purchased some new tyres and Flashpro for staying with me.

·
Yorkshire Jedi
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My jet washer and open windows set the alarm off so its sensitive enough.[/QUOTE]

Yes I have this every time I Jet wash :)

·
Banned
2,328 Posts
Reasonable to assume they are after the expensive stuff - pointless nicking a CTR nowadays as they're worth nothing.:worms:
You're correct.

You don't generally find criminals that commit crime these days for "pleasure". i.e. no one would steal a type-r to take it for a wild drive.
Everything is financially motivated.. i.e. steal and audi/bmw/rangerover - break the car and sell the parts on etc

1 - 10 of 10 Posts