2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had a problem with Traffic updates for about 2/3 weeks they seem to be "stuck" The only updates I'm getting are accidents but all the congestion and other updates have not changed in weeks, the TMC logo is green which apparently means it is working.

Any ideas?

·
Administrator
21,173 Posts
Yes, if the TMC is green then it's found at least one 'provider'.

However, if that 'provider' is having issues then your not going to get correct data.

Is it your profile location where the issue is ? Maybe some other members in your area can report?

I remember when Eagle Radio in Surrey started up, they turned on the service 2 weeks before they transmitted data and it was only when I got out of their range and closer to London I started getting traffic.

·
Administrator
21,173 Posts
I would have thought that would be a good multi-provider reception area ?

What you can do, if you're feeling brave, is dig out one of the posts here about getting into the diagnostic area/menu and in the correct screen you can watch the unit searching and locating 'providers'.

When it finds one it briefly pauses to give you chance to note the frequency. That frequency may give a clue.

·
Administrator
21,173 Posts
OK

So in your area what radio station is on 102.0 and are they having problems ?

Difficult one to determine

As a second post can you shout 'display traffic information' and post what that is showing. I'll do mine later as a comparison.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts