2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
iv just brought my Tangerine Orange civic 08 plate and where ever i park it the doors look a different shade of orange ( darker) do any other cars this colour have this same problem ? thanks

·
Registered
80 Posts
Mine has one shade on all sheet metal parts and another one on the bumpers and a third shade on the boot lid, which differs most.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oo right strange both the doors are the same shade it just looks odd keep thinking that they have been resprayed

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
I had all the plastics colour coded and they can seem a different shade depending on the light but apart from that mine all looks the same :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
My boot looks different shade of orange at certain angles compared to rest of car

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Always found this with that paint, not only the panels look different. But sometimes the whole car is a completely different colour under different levels of light. Still an amazing colour though !

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
alryt caddyroo i see your from telford and notice on your thread that your pictures are taken at trench lock garage smart looking car but cant believe youve left jap to go german ! haha

·
Premium Member
2,786 Posts
alryt caddyroo i see ** from telford and notice on your thread that ** pictures are taken at trench lock garage i think iv only ever see ** car once in telford at donnington mcdonalds looked smart !!
He's traded his car in for a VAG now, traitor. Lol Was tempted to buy it off him being local but due to time constraints, wouldnt have chance to strip mine of mods.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

·
Administrator
15,502 Posts
oo right strange both the doors are the same shade it just looks odd keep thinking that they have been resprayed
for peace of mind take it to a local detailer and ask him to take some paint depth readings, this will tell you if any panels has seen more paint. if you were closer i could run the gauge over it for you

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
my dad brought a vag and he hates the thing lol theres loads of civics in telford.. gaz are you the one with the black 5 door with the type r spoiler? i keep thinking i should of waited to buy my cousins championship white type r off her as its the only one in telford and thats a good idea wanner but all the detailers in telford are ****ing polish haha unless chipaways will do it ?

·
Premium Member
2,786 Posts
my dad brought a vag and he hates the thing lol theres loads of civics in telford.. gaz are you the one with the black 5 door with the type r spoiler? i keep thinking i should of waited to buy my cousins championship white type r off her as its the only one in telford and thats a good idea wanner but all the detailers in telford are ****ing polish haha unless chipaways will do it ?
It's a 5 door with a type S spoiler. Can't miss it as it's the only one with halo DRL's.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts