2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...that is this question

I'm considering selling my '56 plate blueish silver 1.8 ES however it has picked up a couple of bumps over the last couple of years. It still drives really well and is mechanically sound (has about 58,000 on the clock)

My question is should I have a wrap put on it and try and sell it or just sell it as is?

I know someone that has done a few wraps before and they all seem really professional and have held up well and he has said he is happy to do a full wrap for about £500.

If taking the wrap option I was thinking about doing a full wrap in matt black.

What is everyone's opinion on a) whether or not to wrap (will it add value to the car), b) how much do you think I can sell the car for (with / without wrapping) and c) if wrapping what color to go for.

Thanks all in advance,

Lewis

·
On the sofa
255 Posts
Just because you like matt black not everyone else will and it won't add any value to the car. If you're going to keep the car and its what you want to do then spend the money and do it the colour you want, otherwise sell it as is.

·
Registered
142 Posts
As others have said. I would keep it the standard colour and let the buyers see exactly what they are purchasing. Good look with the Sale.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

·
Coffee isnt my cup of tea
1,264 Posts
I have my bonnet wrapped and even that worry me if I was to sell mine that it would make it harder so I think doing the whole car will lose you value and not add it. Keep it standard and if the new owner wants to wrap it they can

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.