2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from tdi north! Had the toda balancer delete kit fitted as well as stop tech front discs and cosworth pads! Wanted hks brake lines as well but ran out of time!

Delete kit makes such a difference revs so much freely and picks up loads quicker! More noise in the cabin but I will get used to that! Interestingly the oil pressure is higher now!

As usual excellent service from the guys and thanks to Neil for not minding me peering over his shoulder whilst he was working!

·
Premium Member
2,286 Posts
Just got back from tdi north! Had the toda balancer delete kit fitted as well as stop tech front discs and cosworth pads! Wanted hks brake lines as well but ran out of time!

Delete kit makes such a difference revs so much freely and picks up loads quicker! More noise in the cabin but I will get used to that! Interestingly the oil pressure is higher now!

As usual excellent service from the guys and thanks to Neil for not minding me peering over his shoulder whilst he was working!
Really interested in these mods - did you get a before and after dyno? Were the stoptec discs you mention the big brake upgrade? Do they fit behind the standard wheels or were spacers required? Oh and how much if you don't mind me asking?

·
Premium Member
2,286 Posts
Also have you got a few pictures of your car lowered on the 15mm FRS just wondered what the CW looks like lowered with the GP kit/garnish:cool:

·
Premium Member
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
See here for pics!
http://www.civinfo.com/forum/gallery/55157-shiny-cw-stickers.html

I've only got the standard size stop tech discs not the big brake kit! Was tempted but couldn't justify the extra cash!

Didn't need dyno after delete kit! I had it last dynoed after the mugen air box and it made 226.9 bhp!

Ive since had throttle body as well but it's not about peak figures it's how the car feels and more about mid range!

·
Premium Member
6,644 Posts

Is it the new version or old version?

·
Aye Aye....
7,101 Posts
Ben I hope I'm getting out in the GTR when I come down again since you didn't have it when I was last down!? :) lol

·
Premium Member
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Premium Member
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Glad you like it buddy! Hope you enjoyed the GTR ;)
The gtr was awesome! I've still got that image of the women when we pulled up next to her! She shat her pants wooooshhh! :eek::eek:

·
Premium Member
2,286 Posts
See here for pics!
http://www.civinfo.com/forum/gallery/55157-shiny-cw-stickers.html

I've only got the standard size stop tech discs not the big brake kit! Was tempted but couldn't justify the extra cash!

Didn't need dyno after delete kit! I had it last dynoed after the mugen air box and it made 226.9 bhp!

Ive since had throttle body as well but it's not about peak figures it's how the car feels and more about mid range!
Cheers for the pics doogle that is some machine you have there - would love to know what you are putting out with the rrc/throttle body and now the delete kit. Given me some modding inspiration for the coming months - and probably relived me of one misses:(

·
Premium Member
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cheers for the pics doogle that is some machine you have there - would love to know what you are putting out with the rrc/throttle body and now the delete kit. Given me some modding inspiration for the coming months - and probably relived me of one misses:(
Cheers mate!

·
Registered
492 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,644 Posts
makes a big difference whether old or new?
Yes. I've yet to see what the new style kit looks like and dyno results to see if there is any difference between the old one I have and the new one.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
should not be, as the power that is free from the engine is not from the new pump but from not having the old one (not having balance shafts)

·
Premium Member
6,644 Posts
should not be, as the power that is free from the engine is not from the new pump but from not having the old one (not having balance shafts)
other pump is no difference the big difference is the balance shafts on the old pump!!
Think you misunderstand, im talking about the old TODA kit and new TODA kit. Neither have balancing shafts.

I know the old TODA kit was originally FD2 pump and I believe the new is complete new parts.

Reactions: TypeArgh
1 - 20 of 23 Posts