2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Latest information from Toda on their new FN2 Exhaust System, brought to you by Toda Racing Europe. :cool: ....That's us btw. :wink:
Price TBA.

·
Registered
340 Posts
That looks good and I bet it sound good too. I'm really happy to see more and more mods coming out for ther fn2. I may be paying you a visit to get some mods once winter passes.

looking forward to seeing the results on a rolling road and the price

·
Premium Member
1,017 Posts
That's great news !
Is that a de-cat header ? Can this be used with the stock exhaust ( I want power and silence :) ) ?
Any dyno sheet with this header and Hondata ECU ?
We want some sound clips, also :)

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
Thats a gorgeous manifold and down pipe! shame its all hidden away behind the engine:(

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
i want one!.. how much is it!??

·
Registered
122 Posts
I was just about to order HKS catback and CPL manifold for my car. Now we have to expect a price for this kit and a delivery deadline. Whatever is good news for all owners FN2.

Do you have a dyno chart for this kit?

·
Premium Member
2,937 Posts
You are a tease TDI North! I want one!

Hopefully it won't be as pricey as the HKS :)
£840,00 plus VAT for the exhaust
£862,50 plus VAT for the manifold

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:idea:I'm planing to rob a bank right now! Anyone in with me?? LOL [smilie=cheeky-grin:

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Ithink you will be selling a kidney on Ebay for them

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
£840,00 plus VAT for the exhaust
£862,50 plus VAT for the manifold

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:idea:I'm planing to rob a bank right now! Anyone in with me?? LOL [smilie=cheeky-grin:[/quote]

OMG...thats a lot of cash!.......got to think about it before i get them now!>.:confused:

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Price hasn't been set yet for UK market. The price set on the Toda website is a RRP and prices have gone pretty silly of late as the £ vs $ and Yen has gone stupid.

We will post up our prices as soon as we know as well as delivery dates to us of the first batch.;)

·
Premium Member
1,656 Posts
thats way too much. 1600 in total for those parts
my dad is paying AMUSE 1660 gbp for all that and thats for his r35 gt-r hes getting next march... and that is for a 480+ bhp monster...so.... i dont see how this is justified...

1 - 20 of 83 Posts