2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

I´m searching for toda racing part number 51675-FN2-000 left-right set. Have you got them in stock? Where could i buy them?

Regards.

·
Registered
33 Posts
thinking about KW v3 coilovers for FN2 but they dont have pillowball top mounts (AFAIK they use standars spring seats and top mount). I heared that FIGHTEX Upper Mounts would fit (stock spring seats are still needed, it just replaces the top mounts, right?). Any other top mounts that would fit? I also saw D2 top mounts somewhere, but not sure it they will fit. How would these top mounts hold the springs, stock spring seats needed? :popcorn:

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
thinking about KW v3 coilovers for FN2 but they dont have pillowball top mounts (AFAIK they use standars spring seats and top mount). I heared that FIGHTEX Upper Mounts would fit (stock spring seats are still needed, it just replaces the top mounts, right?). Any other top mounts that would fit? I also saw D2 top mounts somewhere, but not sure it they will fit. How would these top mounts hold the springs, stock spring seats needed? :popcorn:
Sorry but I don't know anything about D2 but the Toda mounts should work if they're replacing standard maounts.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts