2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Increasing the diameter of the throttle and in combination with a tapered entrance helps to increase the amount of air the engine can breathe, giving improved performance.
Dimensions of throttle valve are 66.5mm up from 64mm for the valve diameter and the tapered entrance starting at a diameter of 70.4mm. All built-in parts are new. No trade-in is required so you get more performance and a new throttle assembly.

The power graph shown above compares a stock throttle with the TODA Big Single Throttle when fitted to the TODA Racing FD2 CIVIC (2150KIT) demo car. Improvements in performance of up to 7 H.P. have been made.

·
Derv Devil
1,164 Posts
Ohh, very nice, loving the work, how much?

Is there no 2.2 diesel version ?

·
Premium Member
6,643 Posts
So who on here has one of these? Will I be the first if I get it?

If anyone has one of these I would love to hear your feedback

·
Premium Member
6,643 Posts
Mark does the intake pipe need to ne made bigger to fit this?

If so is there a bigger intake pipe available that will fit with the Mugen intake and this TB?

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Mark does the intake pipe need to ne made bigger to fit this?

If so is there a bigger intake pipe available that will fit with the Mugen intake and this TB?
As far as I know, the external dimensions are the same so the standard intake pipe can be used.

·
Premium Member
6,643 Posts
As far as I know, the external dimensions are the same so the standard intake pipe can be used.
Lol I just sent you a pm asking same thing.

Can you clarify if it is 100% the same external dimensions as stock. I dont want to make the pipe bigger.

·
Premium Member
6,643 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts