2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A study of design and without compromise TODA High Power Muffler is a genuine TODA Racing performance item.

Right & Left rear tail pipes with performance chambers
Equipped with resonator in each tail pipe to give more sporty sounds.

Stainless steel & straight diameter system

The internal design is based around a constant Ø60mm pipe, with no bends or restrictions the engine is able to breath more freely so releasing additional performance and economy.

5 piece design

Handling easier due to compact 5 piece design.

Center pipe Ø60mm + Rear muffler + pipe Ø50mm/both sides + small chambers/both sides

·
Premium Member
435 Posts
It's ideal for street use as the noise levels are quite acceptable (bearing in mind that noise toleration is subjective), and sounds awesome at full throttle :)

I hope someone will be along shortly with some users feedback for you.
I was considering HKS because they are very good at low/normal driving speeds (wife friendly), but drove Paul's from TDI and the Toda did sound awesome but not sure if it maybe too much for everyday driving.

Will welcome feedback/reviews and look for videos. :)

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
I was considering HKS because they are very good at low/normal driving speeds (wife friendly), but drove Paul's from TDI and the Toda did sound awesome but not sure if it maybe too much for everyday driving.

Will welcome feedback/reviews and look for videos. :)
No problem! We can supply HKS, Toda and Mugen :)

·
Mugenised C/W
936 Posts
It's ideal for street use as the noise levels are quite acceptable (bearing in mind that noise toleration is subjective), and sounds awesome at full throttle :)

I hope someone will be along shortly with some users feedback for you.
I have the full Toda system (brought from TDI south) quality is excellent as is the sound

·
Premium Member
6,643 Posts
I have the full Toda system (brought from TDI south) quality is excellent as is the sound
got any dyno graphs? before and after?

·
Premium Member
6,643 Posts
If you look in modifications and projects,nearly completed CW thread,
Currently 240 brake,awaiting Toda pump and am going to try Mugen intake system.
wow! at the hubs?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts