2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TODA Racing offers 3 different stroker kits for the K20A engine, as well as a kit (pistons & rods only) for the K24A engine which includes High-Compression Pistons and I-Beam Forged Connection Rods.

• K20A 2150 KIT: TODA Forged HIGH Compression Pistons, Well Balanced Special Crankshaft (90.7mm Stroke), Rod Bearings, and Special Connecting Rods.
  • K20A 2150 KIT + I-Beam Connecting Rods: Same contents as the standard K20A 2150KIT above, but includes I-Beam Forged Connecting Rods.
  • K20A 2150 KIT - Low Compression (for TURBO or S/C): TODA Forged LOW Compression Pistons, Well Balanced Special Crankshaft (90.7mm Stroke), Rod Bearings, and available with either Special Connecting Rods, or I-Beam Connecting Rods.
  • K24A KIT: Increased compression ratio and strengthened connecting-rods designed to help produce higher power outputs for tuned K24A engines.

20A 2150 KIT: TODA Forged HIGH Compression Pistons, Well Balanced Special Crankshaft (90.7mm Stroke), Rod Bearings, and Special Connecting Rods.

K20A 2150 KIT: TODA Forged HIGH Compression Pistons, Well Balanced Special Crankshaft (90.7mm Stroke), Rod Bearings, and I-Beam Forged Connecting Rods.

K20A 2150 KIT - Low Compression (for TURBO or S/C): TODA Forged LOW Compression Pistons, Well Balanced Special Crankshaft (90.7mm Stroke), Rod Bearings, and available with either Special Connecting Rods, or I-Beam Connecting Rods.

Increased compression ratio and strengthened connecting-rods designed to help produce higher power outputs for tuned K24A engines.

·
Registered
286 Posts
hi , i was wondering if someone can buy parts of these stroker kits seperately
e.g
i have the kit , but need to replace the crank because i spun a bearing , is that possible?
thank you

p.s
price for the 2150 kit 90.7 x 87 ?

·
Premium Member
1,418 Posts
hi , i was wondering if someone can buy parts of these stroker kits seperately
e.g
i have the kit , but need to replace the crank because i spun a bearing , is that possible?
thank you

p.s
price for the 2150 kit 90.7 x 87 ?
Hi,

Yes, we can supply the crank separately (please PM me for details). The prices of the stroker kits can be see at TODA STROKER KITS

Best regards

Mark

·
Aye Aye....
7,101 Posts
Surely you must need the bottom though? I.e K24 to use too, being a fellow wally I don't know but just can't see how you can increase displacement without that....?

·
Premium Member
6,644 Posts
I might be building one of these at the moment. :)
Really! For an FN2? Which kit you using? What other mods the car got? If the owner gives permission can you post the dyno results.

Sorry for all the questions, Ive been waiting ages for someone on here to try one of these.

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
I used to have one on my EP3.
I done a couple of 2.35 motors as well. All retain standard K20 blocks.

The Toda 2.2 I am building is for a rather special car I have in which I have already re-tuned making significant gains over what it left the workshop with, then supercharged it and now the owner wants something very very special.

The Toda 2.2 kit comes with the stroker 2.2 cranks and race bearings, Toda I beam rods and Toda forged pistons. We are going for the bigger 87mm kit as well.
Also going Toda A3 camshafts.
The block isn't being sleeved but is being decked.

As soon as the builds finished and fully run in I'm taking it to TDi South to go on the rota Dyno as we need to simulate top speed power runs on this one as well as I can't hold the loads for long periods on our Dyno at the speeds required.

Very very cool project this and there will be a full build thread and magazine features.
This will be the best if not coolest FN2 Type-R ever built. ;)

·
Premium Member
6,644 Posts
I used to have one on my EP3.
I done a couple of 2.35 motors as well. All retain standard K20 blocks.

The Toda 2.2 I am building is for a rather special car I have in which I have already re-tuned making significant gains over what it left the workshop with, then supercharged it and now the owner wants something very very special.

The Toda 2.2 kit comes with the stroker 2.2 cranks and race bearings, Toda I beam rods and Toda forged pistons. We are going for the bigger 87mm kit as well.
Also going Toda A3 camshafts.
The block isn't being sleeved but is being decked.

As soon as the builds finished and fully run in I'm taking it to TDi South to go on the rota Dyno as we need to simulate top speed power runs on this one as well as I can't hold the loads for long periods on our Dyno at the speeds required.

Very very cool project this and there will be a full build thread and magazine features.
This will be the best if not coolest FN2 Type-R ever built. ;)
Jesus!

[smilie=shake.gif][smilie=shake.gif][smilie=shake.gif][smilie=shake.gif]

Roll on that build thread

1 - 20 of 22 Posts