2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
today i am getting my custom manifold fabricated cant wait to see the results and at a bargain price too :D

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
droped the car off this morning at 8 wont get it back until tomorrow afternoon and then on sat it is being dynoed

·
Civinfo's Bulb Supplier
13,427 Posts
Who's doing it for you, are they well known, are they going to base it on a blueprint of a well known one i.e CPL or do they research and develop it all?

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its a combination of XO powertuning and acompany called AAS (Copyright Advanced Automotive Systems Ltd. 2006) who are very well known in the north east. XO have asked me to let them use my car as a donor car so that they can build a custom header and a jig so that they can be mass produced due to this the header should of cost £650 but i am only paying £300 and xo are paying the rest that was a deal too good to pass up

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok its built its a 4-2-1 and is split into 2 peices for easy fitting it has been removed from my car so a jig can be built and on wed they will be dynoing the car before and after. i will post lots of pics then

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
also to let you now it will only be running with a stock exhaust for now with an aem will fit uprated exhaust after christmas

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
its a combination of XO powertuning and acompany called AAS (Copyright Advanced Automotive Systems Ltd. 2006) who are very well known in the north east. XO have asked me to let them use my car as a donor car so that they can build a custom header and a jig so that they can be mass produced due to this the header should of cost £650 but i am only paying £300 and xo are paying the rest that was a deal too good to pass up
That is a good deal ! :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
all done will post pic soon and dyno graphs

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
much more torque low down according to tdi and xo the header is much better than the cpl one and gives more power than the cpl one i have a pic on my phone but having problems getting it on the pc can anyone help

·
Civinfo's Bulb Supplier
13,427 Posts
Oh you haven't driven it yet then?

Depends what phone you've got, if it allows you you could send the pic via email to your email address then retrieve it from your emails on your pc and save to your computer.

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
done picture is pretty good not great
i have driven it it is great feels more responsive
xo fitted it and are dealing with paul at tdi for sales
heres the pic
ps.
may look silver in pic but now its gold

Attachments

·
Civinfo's Bulb Supplier
13,427 Posts
Very nice :)

Have you told your insurance company yet, I would be interested to hear the cost.

Have you got any plans to add an exhaust and or Hondata ECU yet?

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ye told insurance extra 200 for aem and headders

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
exhaust after christmas

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Looking good , post the dyno graphs ta muchy

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i think tdi will call them and ask to speak to paul mention the custom headder done at xo in newcastle

1 - 20 of 41 Posts