2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

81 - 100 of 243 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
Lights

A small upgrade but not to be forgotten,

I fitted the sidelights a few weeks ago but only just got round to fitting the headlights,

The headlights, 7500k Xenon's, Should appear 'ICE WHITE'

IMAG0285.jpg

Before,

IMAG0286.jpg IMAG0290.jpg

After, (will get some better pictures soon)

IMAG0294.jpg

Comparison against Lisa's HIDs

Makes a real different when driving a much crisper light and as a bonus road legal and won't blind everyone else :D

Also another present I forgot :p

Suede Armrest cover with red stitching,

IMAG0280.jpg IMAG0281.jpg

IMAG0282.jpg IMAG0283.jpg

IMAG0284.jpg

Reactions: -kev-

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #85

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #88

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
Are the black rims the original ctr wheels, just painted black? Where can u get them? :)
I'm guessing you mean on my Type S (the blue car), yes they are standard CTR wheel sprayed satin black and I got them off of the forum and sprayed them myself.

Reactions: Jan1111

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
Polished/Chrome effect RSK

I wanted to do something a little bit different that has not been done before to my knowledge. Nothing huge just a nice little touch.

So I made some inquires and I've decided to have my HKS RSK polished.

I removed it from the car on Sunday after work and stuck the stock airbox back on brought it in gave it a wipe over and took some pictures.

IMAG0325.jpg IMAG0326.jpg IMAG0327.jpg

When I asked the guy to do it for my I asked for a quick turn around as I didn't plan to have the stock airbox back in, I was thinking 2 or 3 days.
But when I got home from work tonight I was very pleasantly surprised to find it waiting for me.

Unfortunately it was raining when I got home so I didn't go out and fit it, but hopefully these picture will give some idea of how good it will look. I'm so pleased with it, Its flawless :D

1.jpeg 2.jpeg

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
wow, how much did he charge for that if you don't mind me asking

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #96 (Edited)
Braided Brake Lines and FRS

I had 30mm Lowering springs fitted just before Christmas and I feel they have had time to settle in, the ride height is looking really nice now.

IMAG0320.jpg IMAG0321.jpg IMAG0322.jpg IMAG0323.jpg IMAG0324.jpg

I Booked the Car in today to have Camber bolts and FRS setup and also my do-luck braided brake lines will be fitted.

IMAG0194.jpg

I got a yellow HKS filter to match my earthing Kit for Christmas, I think it looks good. I'm still trying to decide if I should have the strut brace polished and the manifold cover painted yellow or something similar just throwing around ideas at the moment.

IMAG0317.jpg IMAG0319.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
wow, how much did he charge for that if you don't mind me asking
He did mine at a trial price as being cast aluminum he wasn't 100% sure if it would come up the way it did, he also agreed to do it under the premiss that I would be having 2 done (mine and Lisa's) providing they turned out well. When I collected it tonight I mentioned I would be posting it on here and there could be some interest.

He said he would be happy to do them for £45-50 including return postage, which seems a lot but for the amount of work involved I think is fair.
I was quoted £95 by a local firm and that was with me dropping it off and collecting it. He also said from me giving it to him to him handing it back a 1 day turnaround wouldn't be a problem excluding weekends.

·
The Guru
4,207 Posts
That looks good, but I've always found that the intake pipe always polishes up really well with just some Megs metal polish.

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
That looks good, but I've always found that the intake pipe always polishes up really well with just some Megs metal polish.
I did give mine a good going over with auto sol and some other metal polishes when I got it and it was shiny, but compared to this it was nothing.
I don't think the photos do it justice its like a mirror now :D

I will try to get some better shots once its fitted.

·
Fuel Save Mode..
2,613 Posts
very nice Tom man!
:cool:

81 - 100 of 243 Posts