2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tom Tom have now updated the mobile app and it is now compatible with CarPlay. For me, no other sat nav comes close with regard to avoiding traffic issues. There’s a £17.99 subscription to use navigation but you get 50 miles free per month even if you don’t subscribe. Bargain if you ask me. Can’t recommend it enough. Far better than Waze, Sygic, google maps, Apple maps and a million % better than the on board sat nav.

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
Its lacking the feature to be able to search an address or place directly from the screen. You need to search from the phone itself.
Also lacking current speed and also average speed.

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
Tom Tom have now updated the mobile app and it is now compatible with CarPlay. For me, no other sat nav comes close with regard to avoiding traffic issues. There’s a £17.99 subscription to use navigation but you get 50 miles free per month even if you don’t subscribe. Bargain if you ask me. Can’t recommend it enough. Far better than Waze, Sygic, google maps, Apple maps and a million % better than the on board sat nav.

I am also big TomTom fan. Better traffic info then Waze etc.
That's why I use a Tomtom Go 5000 (lifetime maps and traffic info) instead of the standard Garmin nav.

Maybe I go try the app as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts