2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wish I had sensors now!!
Its been an expensive week.
1. Nail in tyre. Didnt spot it. On the motorway, got home, flat rear. New tyre (Side wall damage)
2. Thunderstorm on Tuesday. Parking the car, torrential rain, kerbed the front left alloy
3. Daughters 21 st On the way to the restaurant, car full, pulling out of Mother in Law's drive, reversed into the car accross the road. Deep scratch down and into the plastic bumper!!
Damage to his 1/4 panel just behind the drivers wheel. Absolutely furious that I didnt see it!!!
How much are parking sensors?
Yes I know, the stable door was open and the horse has bolted!!
My wife says bad luck comes in 3's. I hope thats it now. The car is 3 weeks old!!!
I'm not a happy bunny!!!

·
Harris Tweed
159 Posts
I wish I had sensors now!!
Its been an expensive week.
1. Nail in tyre. Didnt spot it. On the motorway, got home, flat rear. New tyre (Side wall damage)
2. Thunderstorm on Tuesday. Parking the car, torrential rain, kerbed the front left alloy
3. Daughters 21 st On the way to the restaurant, car full, pulling out of Mother in Law's drive, reversed into the car accross the road. Deep scratch down and into the plastic bumper!!
Damage to his 1/4 panel just behind the drivers wheel. Absolutely furious that I didnt see it!!!
How much are parking sensors?
Yes I know, the stable door was open and the horse has bolted!!
My wife says bad luck comes in 3's. I hope thats it now. The car is 3 weeks old!!!
I'm not a happy bunny!!!

Really sorry to hear your woes. I had a flat this morning, but the Gods were more kind and inserted the screw into the tread so just a puncture repair for me.

Clearly not a happy day for bunnies all round!

Anthony.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Too late.....

Sorry to read this :(.... I hope she can or will be repaired good. One advantage: Your paint will be thicker now;) on some parts.

And....it'is never too late to install them.

Good Luck Rob!

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Hell, that is a tail of woe. Best plan now is to stay home for the rest of the week ( It's only one day )

·
12th June 2006 1.8EX
1,119 Posts
Robbo, Hope that is your bad luck 3 finished - You should now look forewards to 3 good lucks :)

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
See, I would have snapped a match after the second one, My Grandad always did that, fills up the 3.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts