2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TTDegs is currently top poster with 5,638 posts but Wheelchair is roaring along with a current total of with 1,959 posts how long will it be till Wheelie becomes top poster? How about a bit of a prediction game for a bit of fun?:D Im going to predict that Wheelie will become top poster on November 29th. Whats your prediction or guess?:?::?::?::?:

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Now Wheelchair im not sure that you should be allowed a guess as it would be too easy for you to fix the result by lots of extra posting. And thats the only reason that i failed to add the bottle of vintage champagne as a prize for the winning prediction.:p

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Now Wheelchair im not sure that you should be allowed a guess as it would be too easy for you to fix the result by lots of extra posting. And thats the only reason that i failed to add the bottle of vintage champagne as a prize for the winning prediction.:p
And obviously I wouldnt want to encourage drink driving.;)

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
How can someone have 5,600 things to say??!! I dont even have 5,000 words in my vo..vocub...vocat...vocab oh whatever

·
Administrator
19,184 Posts
At this rate FWH will be the top poster soon :D

But I think that Wheelchair could be a contender in a month or two :laugh:

·
Civic gone, not forgotten
2,092 Posts
I spend too long driving my car, and as yet I have no internet browser (voice activated of course for safety reasons) installed. This keeps my tally down;)

·
Arfurs right hand man
4,125 Posts
At this rate, i've another 3ys till i get that close!!

At his current rate, I reckon Wheelie will get there by 14th December. Either that or next wednesday depending on the topics raised lol

·
Civic gone, not forgotten
2,092 Posts
I wont be on Sunday-Tuesday as I'm on a short holiday, so I would have to go some to become top poster by Wednesday!

You'll all just have to cope as best as you can without me for those few days!
Pottsy's ISP will think there is a service interuption;)

·
Administrator
19,184 Posts
I wont be on Sunday-Tuesday as I'm on a short holiday, so I would have to go some to become top poster by Wednesday!

You'll all just have to cope as best as you can without me for those few days!
Gives us all a chance to keep up with you Wheelchair :D

Great to have you around, tho ;)

1 - 20 of 84 Posts