·
Supporter
3,159 Posts
Seriously ?

Reactions: Jon_G

·
Registered
408 Posts
How do you find going from a Civic to an Aygo? I went the other way and love the comfort of the Civic. I would imagine it would be tough going from a family size car to a city car. How are you finding it?

·
Supporter
3,159 Posts
this is a random thread lol, it is fine, i am not doing many miles any more and it is just me and the missus now the kids have gone,so for a wee a to b car it is great, sure i miss some of the creature comforts and it is not as solid but it actually suits me perfectly for now, very economical, no tax and very cheap insurance. My main travel is home to airport where the car sits for most of the week and then tootling about at the weekend,fitted a sat nav and dash cam, stubby aerial, some subtle stripes and hekos, i think it looks pretty smart now, will get some photos up when the weather is better.

·
Supporter
3,159 Posts
Ok i give in what has the tortoise got to do with the car?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yeah I do! 2 Hermanns about 3 years old - looking forward to getting them back outside when weather improves!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah I do! 2 Hermanns about 3 years old - looking forward to getting them back outside when weather improves!
Awsome, we are looking at a Hermann! Any suggestions oh where to get one from? Finding breeders is hard!

·
Administrator
MY13 9G Civic Auto
21,405 Posts
Well the forum is 'any other non Civic' so it's valid :)

Reactions: deni.babe

·
Administrator
MY13 9G Civic Auto
21,405 Posts
Yep, the answer is obviously 12

·
Registered
85 Posts
Calibration of a statistical model such as the above would be difficult without a large sample size, and since a tortoise carries its house on its back and it auto-modifies its house as it gets older, that AVM model is unlikely to be of any use in predicting the present or future value.

Surely a simpler approach such as Comparable Sales Method would be more appropriate ?

·
Supporter
3,159 Posts
That might be a suitable accompaniment.

Apparently, turtles are delicious!
Make a lovely soup it seems

And they can be turned into sweaters also

Pretty versatile wee creatures

1 - 20 of 24 Posts