2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick thread to say that the open day is in this Months Total Honda Mag ..

Ed and Tim are looking pretty in a shot.. And its a nice little write up :)

Apparently we'll be in this months Jap Performance too ..:popcorn:

:) xx

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,241 Posts
Every month I'm disappointed with Total Honda, somewhere as EPIC as Sumo and all those awesome cars (DaveK's charged FN2, Andy's Toda FN2, Rob's CRZ etc...) and all we get is a poxy few paragraphs and a few photos!

The magazine is more like one giant advert for Endless Horizon Motorsport.

·
The Guru
4,207 Posts
Every month I'm disappointed with Total Honda, somewhere as EPIC as Sumo and all those awesome cars (DaveK's charged FN2, Andy's Toda FN2, Rob's CRZ etc...) and all we get is a poxy few paragraphs and a few photos!

The magazine is more like one giant advert for Endless Horizon Motorsport.
Very well put David, I'm actually glad I didn't get a subscription

The Japanese performance write up should be far better

·
Premium Member
5,241 Posts
Very well put David, I'm actually glad I didn't get a subscription

The Japanese performance write up should be far better
Think I've just got high expectations and so far the magazine hasnt delivered.

I agree though the JP write up should be good as the guy took alot of pics and took the time to talk to some of the members.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi Guys

We have a shoot planned which involves 3 civics from Civinfo - watch this space.

Sumo supplied the open day feature for us as we couldn't make it due to hosting our own Jap event - thanks to the Sumo guys for this - seems to have gone down well.

I have to say that we will not please everyone all the time but the latest issue seems to have gone down well.

What I would say - is PLEASE - if you have suggestions of feature cars - can the owners send us through details - that way we will know about them and be able to consider for features.

ALSO - we want as many people to have an input on the magazine to help shape future issues - we have the latest reader survey online if people want to give their input - constructive critisism always appreciated as well as suggestions. The link to the survey is here Total Car Magazines | Impreza | Evolution | Nissan | Honda. Magazines for Japanese performance enthusiasts.

Alternatively you can call me or email - [email protected] or 01506 530496

Cheers

Lesley

1 - 20 of 34 Posts