2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Where is best for track day insurance? I am going out to castle combe in Aprial and in May and Japfest!

Cheers
Type-S-Nick

·
無限 Unlimited
3,740 Posts
Greenlight will cover me as an existing customer

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
I'm with Greenlight also, was that something built into your policy or do they just offer that in general?

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
Read the T&C and be sure you're happy with the excess (it's usually high)

Personally I think you're better off spending the money on some driver training instead.

·
Premium Member
1,692 Posts
Greenlight cover you I've used it twice plus for the upcoming trackday at Alton Park. Costs me £50 with a £600 excess only thing it won't cover is if you blow the engine up :)

·
Registered
296 Posts
Hi Guys,

Thanks to you for posting about our trackday cover.

We can cover most UK tracks and the cost of the cover usually ranges from £45-£100 depending upon the product/Underwriter that you're covered with.

It's pretty easy to add to your policy, but it's only available if you have an annual policy with us.

Kind regards

Tony

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Read the T&C and be sure you're happy with the excess (it's usually high)

Personally I think you're better off spending the money on some driver training instead.
That wont stop some idiot crashing into you, trying to be a hero.

Sent from my 4.2.1 Jellybean Galaxy Nexus

·
Premium Member
1,696 Posts
At a recent track day I used competition car insurance. Was £93 for insured value of £7000 with £700 excess. Sounds steep but after I saw two cars go off and one get damaged I was glad I got it. Peace of mind.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts