Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Vtec'er
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok I have been looking at the Motorvision calendar below and there are basically 4 locations, I dont mind booking it if it will get people going but need definate numbers and prefered locations....Have a look at prices/dates/locations and we will take a vote

My prefered one would be Oulton Park 13th March

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Thanks for offering to look at this mate. I hope that there will be some good interest!

I've looked at MotorVision before, and I think they look good. I wonder if it might be wise to consider the NOVICE days, as I think most people on here who might be interested might fall into this category. It's also a bit less intimidating, I would imagine.

With this in mind we have Snetterton on the 1st March or Brands Hatch on the 19th.

I really hope this happens :)

·
Vtec'er
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think I would prefer the novice aswell...

·
Vtec'er
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I cant edit the poll :( Ok easiest way would be to post Novice/Intermediate and location...

Donington do one aswell

Pubcrawler - Novice - Oulton Park or Donington

·
Vtec'er
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
hi ,i went to a novice day on sunday was very good,

·
Registered
157 Posts
would love to go for track day fellas but will have to see nearer the time...unfortunately not expecting much of a bonus let alone payt rise this year so will have to count my pennies as these days normally cost around 400 quid in total I believe...will keep my eye on this post hope you guys have a good one:)

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
would love to go for track day fellas but will have to see nearer the time...unfortunately not expecting much of a bonus let alone payt rise this year so will have to count my pennies as these days normally cost around 400 quid in total I believe...will keep my eye on this post hope you guys have a good one:)
Good to hear from you Vince. Not sure where you got £400 from. All I will be paying is the track day fee which seems to be around £150.

·
Vtec'er
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah and maybe an extra tank of fuel.....:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts