2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can i get 4 wheel alignment done in Wolverhampton????

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers lads dropped in at Addison Tyre Center and after they'd had a look they said the rears can't be adjusted only the front. They gave me a print out and even showed me the display.

Apparently there are no adjustment specifications for the rear. Is this true?

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
IIRC you need shims for the rears.

If you want it fully set up properly like a Fast Road Set Up then arena motorsport are not too far away in Kidderminster

Home Page
Are these guys any good? Was thinking about going to TDI South but as my father lives in Kidderminster might make sense to go and pay him a visit instead... ;)

·
Premium Member
20,381 Posts
Cheers lads dropped in at Addison Tyre Center and after they'd had a look they said the rears can't be adjusted only the front. They gave me a print out and even showed me the display.

Apparently there are no adjustment specifications for the rear. Is this true?
technically yes as it cant be easily adjusted however if you put shims behind the rear hubs you can change them

sent from my phone

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
technically yes as it cant be easily adjusted however if you put shims behind the rear hubs you can change them

sent from my phone
Cool is it worth doing it for standard set up or should i just get it done with FRS

·
Premium Member
402 Posts
Has anyone compared the frs setup from abp with tdi or vise versa?

I'll be getting frs done shortly and want to know which setup is better.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,196 Posts
IIRC you need shims for the rears.

Are these guys any good? Was thinking about going to TDI South but as my father lives in Kidderminster might make sense to go and pay him a visit instead... ;)
I haven't used them personally but alot of members of CTRO have, and I have seen the EP3 they have at track days and goes very well. I believe they can set up corner weights as well if you want to take it further.

The fast road set up will be the same wherever you go really, it just depends on what settings you go for.

The settings are normally :

1 degree neg camber all round
2mm toe in at rear
1mm toe out at front

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.