2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like to listen to the local traffic annoucements and always have the TA function on. However it picks up other local stations that I don't want to listen to. I know that I can press the TA/PTY button to return to what I was listening to but does anyone know whether this can be done by using the steering wheel controls or by a voice command?

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
I like to listen to the local traffic annoucements and always have the TA function on. However it picks up other local stations that I don't want to listen to. I know that I can press the TA/PTY button to return to what I was listening to but does anyone know whether this can be done by using the steering wheel controls or by a voice command?
Try "Return"

"How come toy Hippo's are alway blue when real Hippo's are always brown?"

Charles H.

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the suggestion but 'Return' switches the display on the Sat Nav.

·
Administrator
21,238 Posts
Yep, stations like the BBC have another facility called EON (Enhanced Other Networks) and you get the whole shooting match from every BBC syndicated station.

And it seems that many of them are keen to switch it on but very lax at turning it off at the end of the traffic info.

And it is a pain.

That is why I stick with Heart106.2 which is independent.

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
The only way I've found is pressing the Mode button on the steering wheel 4 or 5 times

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
Or pressing TA to turn it off and then once more to turm it back on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts