Information can be displayed verbally or visually.Features of Trafficmaster RDS TMC
- Traffic data is received through a dedicated FM receiver within the satellite navigation system, so that drivers can still listen to other radio channels via the car’s radio whilst the navigation system is listening to the traffic broadcast.
- Messages arrive continuously and are displayed immediately to the driver. This means that users do not have to wait for traffic bulletins or rely on roadside information signs.
- Only traffic information relevant to the location and route is provided.
- Information can be displayed verbally or visually.
- Information can be used to re-route drivers around traffic jams.
- All events broadcast by the Trafficmaster service are traffic impacting.
Why haven't we got that facility ?