2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Big T
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
saw these 2 civics yesterday at trax they looked very nice indeed, the red one had a nice boot install wrapped in the same as the interior.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
Seen the red one loads, its always modelling the HKS stuff at the shows but not seen the yellow one before....looks good.

·
Big T
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah the yellow was a fine looking car, i also spotted an M200 aswell.

·
everyday i get older
1,036 Posts
saw these 2 civics yesterday at trax they looked very nice indeed, the red one had a nice boot install wrapped in the same as the interior.
I saw about 9 lol...

Was you one of the fn2's parked in the public car park next to a red EP3 and a black Fn2 with a wierd freaky dude(me) getting out of it.. lol

·
Big T
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
9...lol these where my two faves,.....i was parked at the front of the car park to the left as you drove in..... i did see a few type r's near my car .

I saw about 9 lol...

Was you one of the fn2's parked in the public car park next to a red EP3 and a black Fn2 with a wierd freaky dude(me) getting out of it.. lol

·
everyday i get older
1,036 Posts
9...lol these where my two faves,.....i was parked at the front of the car park to the left as you drove in..... i did see a few type r's near my car .
i was gonna come over and say hi, but wasnt sure you guys were on here....

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
If you guys look closely the yellow one has a TTS rotrex kit on:eek:
Indeed it does! Wonder what stage it is :confused: All that money spent on the rotrex ang they went for one of the cheapest filters....could have had the RSK on it to finish off the look. :)

·
Big T
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
you should have come over mate....always next year if your going pal.

i was gonna come over and say hi, but wasnt sure you guys were on here....

·
Big T
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
cool maybe get a few more to go to............would of been a better day if it didn't rain.
still enjoyed it tho.

·
Registered
631 Posts
cool maybe get a few more to go to............would of been a better day if it didn't rain.
still enjoyed it tho.
Tony you should of give us a shout I would of had a run down with you i was debating whether to go or not.

Did you see our old club stand??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
The Guru
4,207 Posts
I saw those two FN2's.

As for the TTS conversion I think the conversion that DaveK & Terry have looks alot neater.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts