2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

Which screen?

• Audio - just cos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Climate - cos I'm cool!

• Off - didn't hit 'OK' soon enough!

• The option that TTDegs forgot to add (cos I generally do when setting up polls...)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just another random question to pass the time, and see what people are really like :lol:

For those with Sat Nav - which 'screen' do you tend to leave up when not actually using the Sat Nav to get you somewhere?

edit:
thread title changed - still not quite right, but ran out of space to call it "what's on your sat nav screen when you're driving along but know where you're going so haven't set a sat nav destination" :wink:

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
I have the map set to 200yds scale, doesn't move too quickly but is detailed to see whats around.

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
Off, but not because I didn't hit OK quick enough, purely because I don't want the screen on if I'm not needing the SatNav :)

·
Premium Member
3,004 Posts
Please edit the original thread title to reflect the thread contents.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
basegreen said:

Thanks.
done :)
thread title changed - still not quite right, but ran out of space to call it "what's on your sat nav screen when you're driving along but know where you're going so haven't set a sat nav destination" :wink:

·
Premium Member
3,004 Posts
TTDegs said:
basegreen said:

Thanks.
done :)
Cheers. It just makes searching the site easier.

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yep, my bad, I'm blaming it on the time I was posting :D

·
Banned
1,712 Posts
Fedorov said:
Off, but not because I didn't hit OK quick enough, purely because I don't want the screen on if I'm not needing the SatNav :)
I'm with you on this Ferderov, leave it off unless needed. 8)

·
Premium Member
12,492 Posts
Map, 6 mile range, because this seems to be the maximum that TMC icons are displayed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts