2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if there is a post already about this problem but I have spent half of today trying to find something but know joy:/
Anyway my problem is that my iphone will not pair the car, I can get as far as the searching for a device but then after a while it says that the search has timed out. I have tried setting it up with my iphone and iPod but still didn't discover any of them.
Was just wondering if anyone else has had this problem if so how to fix it ?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah my phone says is now discoverable once the Bluetooth is turned on and I can also find my iPhones Bluetooth with my ipod. So I'm thinking it's a fault at the car end.

·
Supporter
3,159 Posts
My blackberry struggles to pair automatically. I have then systems set correctly (I think) sometimes it finds the phone and downloads contacts as soon as I start car, other times it just does not find it, i also find I am disconnected a lot during calls. Call quality is good when it works but it seems unreliable

·
Registered
5 Posts
Is there any phones already paired ?
I struggled to pair an iPhone 5 until I deleted another paired phone from the previous owner.

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
I have 3 iPhone 4s's paired with the car and I receive calls on the car system from any of the phones even when they can all be in the car at the same time. I did have to make sure that all existing pairings were deleted in the car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts