Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know how to?

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
got it - simply push the TA button when not on a traffic announcement to turn of permanently - so obvious I could see it :facepalm:

·
Supporter
3,159 Posts
Mine was delivered yesterday, so many buttons and instructions, I am bewildered, bet I am not the only one pushing the eco button to start if you have come from an 8g lol.
Is there a filler cap, as in one that twists off, when I pop the cover it looks like the hole for the fuel nozzle, the manual refers to a cap though :confused:

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no twist off filler cap on the 1.6 diesel.

I'm with you on the confusion of buttons and switches but beginning to find may way round. 500 miles since tuesday so beginning to fine out what does what and learning teh speech commands. loving it so far.

Mine was spec with spare wheel and jack (company policy). gives a bit added security but loss of space is a shame.

Enjoy

Reactions: civicnewbie

·
Supporter
3,159 Posts
no twist off filler cap on the 1.6 diesel.

I'm with you on the confusion of buttons and switches but beginning to find may way round. 500 miles since tuesday so beginning to fine out what does what and learning teh speech commands. loving it so far.

Mine was spec with spare wheel and jack (company policy). gives a bit added security but loss of space is a shame.

Enjoy
I had a spare from last Civic and carry a small bottle jack.
Thanks for the info re cap, I was trying to twist the filler neck off - doh

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
don't think the spare from a 8g can be used on a 9g without the addition of shims.

·
Supporter
3,159 Posts
Really, anyone know if this is the case?

·
Supporter
3,159 Posts
that refers to standard wheels not a space saver, I assume space savers are "different" re offset etc.
I am confused now, any definitive answers as to whether an 8g space saver will fit a 9g without the use of shims

1 - 10 of 10 Posts