2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Never posted a Pic of my car here, and still haven´t got a decent one, but i had to work last weekend and i couldn´t resist taking this pictures... mine is the one on the right, the left one is from a co-worker. Sorry for the bad quality, cell phone pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
You obviously took care to leave extra space between yours, and your collegues car. But it leaves you a bit close to the one on the other side. Think it would have been even better had you both retracted the door mirrors! I'm one of those saddo's who would choose to walk the lengh of a carpark just to find a wider parking space.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
975 Posts
they arel ike two peas in a pod

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well... if u watch close the car on the right is more than 1 meter away from mine... it was Saturday, the park was empty ;) And i get to drive his car to launch.

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
always good to see a pic of a Civic - twice as good when there are 2! :D

And if you hadn't mentioned it was a phone camera, wouldn't have noticed either - very nice :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
always good to see a pic of a Civic - twice as good when there are 2! :D

And if you hadn't mentioned it was a phone camera, wouldn't have noticed either - very nice :D
I´m waiting for a weekend that i don´t have to work AND it doesn´t rain to wash the car and take some nice pics with it :cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts