2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As requested by Pigdog here is my TWM 600g (not weighed it yet) gear knob in black.

Its not the prettiest like the seeker or Skunk2, however it IS the heaviest and doesnt look bad either.

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's one heavy knob right there! Do you feel a difference when accelerating because of the weight :p
Yes :D But the shift times easily make up lost time :D

No not really. Its does allow (coupled with the mugen quick shift) nice and smooth shifts.

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
TVM makes quality products, they are quite popular in the US. I like it so it a big [smilie=gt-happyup.:[/quote]
Its TWM not TVM :p

But yes the quality is awesome. I dropped it so I has a small scratch but nothing dramatic.

Fat4y, anytime you want mate =)

·
V-tec BOOM
1,015 Posts
that looks like a heavy knob nice and fat

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Onweed, that looks pretty awesome matey. 600gm!! man thats one heavy knob!!
Damn expensive aswell.

Around 200$ after 2 attempted deliveries as Deutsche Post (German postal service) messed up!

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
did he need a trolley to deliver it to you...lol
Mobile cran mate :p I said "what the hell you doing mate?" and picked it up with 1 hand... he couldnt believe his eyes. Funny as hell :D

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lol

That is one monster knob

Makes a change from the usual Skunk2's, good choice Onweed
I heard heavier the better... so searched high and low and found 600 to be the heaviest... so I bought it. Originally it was only going to cost 140$ with postage to germany so around 100 quid at the time. Then deutsche post tried to deliever when I wasnt there and left a note saying it will be kept 14 days then sent back to original sender... Yea right. It was sent back after 3-4 days and I had to have it sent out again at 60$... either pay the 60$ or lose the 140$. Anyway ended up paying alot more than I thought. Was well annoyed.

But I am regardless of the price, happy with the feel and quality of this GEAR knob! Along with the mugen it offers great shifting.

My car is unique from front bumper to rear bumper. I hate following the "crowd" =)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts