2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Definately Female!
2,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My other half has bought himself a red Civic Sport picks it up next week, the interior makes mine look old :crying: plus side he has insured me on it.

We only went to the dealership to get both our cars serviced last week and he cancelled the service and bought the car instead :grin2:

·
Definately Female!
2,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What's the interior difference? I didn't think much had changed.

The difference in the quality of the camera and the centre touch screen/computer thing.

Plus being the sport the interior has a dark roof interior and stitching to seats etc ... just makes mine look a bit plain and out of date.

·
Administrator
20,959 Posts
and the centre touch screen/computer thing.
If that bit isn't up to date (a few threads here) then you may be back

It needs to have the Honda App Centre version 1.3.4 or it may frequently reboot and wipe all your settings.

·
Premium Member
354 Posts
My other half has bought himself a red Civic Sport picks it up next week, the interior makes mine look old :crying: plus side he has insured me on it.

We only went to the dealership to get both our cars serviced last week and he cancelled the service and bought the car instead :grin2:
That's easily done! I did the same thing a year ago, took my Jazz in for a service, saw a Civic sport in the showroom, sat in it for longer than I should have, and bought one 3 months later. Hope he enjoys the car , the sport trim makes all the difference (to me ,anyway).
Make sure you put some pictures up here when you get the car, and enjoy !

·
Definately Female!
2,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's easily done! I did the same thing a year ago, took my Jazz in for a service, saw a Civic sport in the showroom, sat in it for longer than I should have, and bought one 3 months later. Hope he enjoys the car , the sport trim makes all the difference (to me ,anyway).
Make sure you put some pictures up here when you get the car, and enjoy !

I think I am more excited then he is!!

Long story but basically had the 8th generation, nothing but issues but liked the guys at Honda garage so stayed with them when I traded it in for a Focus. Then two years ago when the Focus was in for service I saw mine out the front and decided it was time to get back in a Civic :grin2:

·
Administrator
20,959 Posts
I mean the look of it, he has the big centre touch screen.
If it's the latest Honda Connect then my post is still valid, if not the latest firmware they may randomly reboot and wipe your settings in the process.

If it's not Honda Connect, pre 2015, ignore me.

·
Definately Female!
2,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If it's the latest Honda Connect then my post is still valid, if not the latest firmware they may randomly reboot and wipe your settings in the process.

If it's not Honda Connect, pre 2015, ignore me.

I have no idea what you just said :shock:

It doesnt matter, his dashboard is completely different to mine thats all I was saying

·
Premium Member
1,656 Posts
I have no idea what you just said :shock:

It doesnt matter, his dashboard is completely different to mine thats all I was saying
nice choice, any styling plans?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts