2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Red 09 FN2 driving a blondi and a silver 07 FN2 being driven by a middle aged ish man...... on blackburn road near the scaitliffe street junction?

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did the silver one have the GP kit and rages?

You drive an Fn2 and what mods have you got mate?
It never had gp kit, not 100% sure about the rages.

Yes I drive a Milano red, mines stock at the moment (got stoptech discs, ds2500 and HEL lines, but they are not real mods), I'm so so tempted you won't believe, but something keeps holding me back.

You don't have rages, do you loxy? Plus what would you be doing in accy Stanley

·
Premium Member
6,699 Posts
It never had gp kit, not 100% sure about the rages.

Yes I drive a Milano red, mines stock at the moment (got stoptech discs, ds2500 and HEL lines, but they are not real mods), I'm so so tempted you won't believe, but something keeps holding me back.

You don't have rages, do you loxy? Plus what would you be doing in accy Stanley
No I don't have rages, I value my spine.

I work in Accy quite a bit, but cover Lancashire and bits of work in Cumbria.

I work for Lancs Council mainly Data Networks so Libraries, Register Offices, Info Shops, Bus Station, Care Homes, Day care centres, Children's homes, Youth and Communities, Connexions (although they are few and far between), Museums, now into schools, work for Hyndburn and most of the time in the Globe Centre or Lancashire House across the way. Probably stuff I've forgotten, anything with the LancsCC Rose logo on it basically.

Stupidly busy at the moment as well, so glad for a week off.

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No I don't have rages, I value my spine.

I work in Accy quite a bit, but cover Lancashire and bits of work in Cumbria.

I work for Lancs Council mainly Data Networks so Libraries, Register Offices, Info Shops, Bus Station, Care Homes, Day care centres, Children's homes, Youth and Communities, Connexions (although they are few and far between), Museums, now into schools, work for Hyndburn and most of the time in the Globe Centre or Lancashire House across the way. Probably stuff I've forgotten, anything with the LancsCC Rose logo on it basically.

Stupidly busy at the moment as well, so glad for a week off.
I live just around the corner from globe centre.... small world

·
Premium Member
6,699 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Loxy - I take it your office is based in Chorley for the LCC, i once applied for a job in I.T there, didnt have enough networking skills to get the job its fair hard getting a job for the LCC. You use your car for work mate?

I live in Padiham and drive an a Silver 09 plate FN2 GT, sometimes come over accy now and again, give me a flash if you see me passing by :)

So far i've got the m-factory LSD and fast road setup done by 8 speed in darwen, its totally transformed the car so much grip now

·
Premium Member
6,699 Posts
Loxy - I take it your office is based in Chorley for the LCC, i once applied for a job in I.T there, didnt have enough networking skills to get the job its fair hard getting a job for the LCC. You use your car for work mate?

I live in Padiham and drive an a Silver 09 plate FN2 GT, sometimes come over accy now and again, give me a flash if you see me passing by :)

So far i've got the m-factory LSD and fast road setup done by 8 speed in darwen, its totally transformed the car so much grip now
I work out of Preston, County Hall. Yep, no pool cars for us so we use our own cars. Means I get to drive it on a range of different roads so it's all good. :D

Will keep an eye out for you! We've a couple of schools, youth centres and other sites in Padiham. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts