2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
10,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going into and them coming out of the W&G multi storey carpark in Colchester, I saw two Milano Type-R drivers trying to park in the multi storey and both using their mobile phones whilst doing so.

Utterly stupid, and amazing they never hit anyone, although they may have done after I left.

If it was you, you are a fool and should not be on the road. Hopefully neither of the drivers were members of the forum.

·
Premium Member
4,106 Posts
Probably talking to each other [smilie=cheeky-grin:

·
Registered
1,359 Posts

·
Civinfo's Bulb Supplier
13,427 Posts
WC, that's amazing, 2 type-r's, both milano, both talking on the phone, both in the same place at the same time!

That's some messed up parallel universe stuff :D

·
Registered
412 Posts
Mr JP ....I agree about parallel universe ..the truths out there man ...As for 2 type-r's in Milano Red that should not come as too much of a surprise as there are .... it seems like thousands of that color out there , and only a select few in Silver ...Now if i saw one in a multi - storey i would stop and say hi .....ON A STEEL HORSE I RIDE

·
The Talented Mr. Robbieee
3,295 Posts
Mr JP ....I agree about parallel universe ..the truths out there man ...As for 2 type-r's in Milano Red that should not come as too much of a surprise as there are .... it seems like thousands of that color out there , and only a select few in Silver ...Now if i saw one in a multi - storey i would stop and say hi .....ON A STEEL HORSE I RIDE
Theres a reason that there is a select few of silver, its not popular. Speaks for itself really! I am coming round to silver, easier to keep clean too!

·
Registered
412 Posts
Wheelchair ...I know where your at ...obviously the laws regardin cell phone use while drivin ..imposed by the dark side are no deterrent....No one's listenin or gives a damn ....Society at large man ....ON A STEEL HORSE I RIDE

·
Registered
412 Posts
Robbieee...I take it by popular you mean common ....Nice to have a convert ...Dont want to many tho man ...Double figures are just fine ....ON A STEEL HORSE I RIDE

·
The Talented Mr. Robbieee
3,295 Posts
Robbieee...I take it by popular you mean common ....Nice to have a convert ...Dont want to many tho man ...Double figures are just fine ....ON A STEEL HORSE I RIDE
Na i wouldnt say common. I mean i am popular with the ladies, but does that make me common? haha, ok ok

·
Wigan Warriors
1,052 Posts
cant see all the silver CTRs cos they blend with all the millions of silver cars on the road ... ahhhhh do you remember the silver boom ? You guys are a little late on the band wagon though, thought silver was so early 2000 's ;) .. hee hee ......ere comes the rush .....

·
Administrator
20,951 Posts
It's like this.............with my current one and in the future I will only ever buy a colour that matches the undercoat.

I fell for that one with my last dark blue car that had a light grey undercoat. Any chips stood out like the proverbial.

So for me it's grey/silver or red as they seem to be the colours of the undercoat.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts