2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Galaxy class starship
1,053 Posts
Congratulations Jani!

I bet those two weeks will feel like months. :)

What colour did you go for?

Oh, and
Are you on the CivInfo map? -> Click to check

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Black is back...!!!

I chose Nighthawk Black Pearl [smilie=tongue.gif] Oh...I'm so loving it!!
Well I have been waiting allready for three moths, so two weeks sounds very good.
..but like you said.. those two weeks will be the longest weeks ever... :(

By the way..
Any tips for collection, anything I should check/know/etc.? I have allready read the Known fault checklist (for new car collection)

·
Galaxy class starship
1,053 Posts
No big issues anyway.

Some have had problems with windscreen washers spraying water in the wrong direction. Or at least Maxbert has. :)

And there have been reports of bumpers being a different shade to the rest of the car. Not sure if this is only an issue when a part of the car has been replaced so might not be that important. You'll be so in awe of your new car you'll forget to check anything, so it doesn't matter. :lol:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep I will go nuts, that's for sure!! :) Hey Copycat, what kind of car shampoo and wax are U using (for your car I mean)?
Some people say that Turtle Nanowax (nanovaha) is easy and powerful wax.. "...You should buy that.."

·
Galaxy class starship
1,053 Posts
With the car going in and out of Veho's garages, I haven't washed my car - by hand - yet to tell you the truth. :)

Thing is, they wash it every time it's in.

Once went to a high pressure automatic wash place, and that's when I found out the boot was leaking. :roll:

I also don't have a place to wash it. Maybe next year?

Others here may be able to help you with that exact product. Never used it, you see. Meguiars products have been recommended by many here but I haven't found a store in Finland that sells them.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Finally...!!!!

I GOT IT!!!!!!!! YEAAAAHHHHH...WUUHAA!!!! YEAHHHHHH!! Ohh...so beautiful...ohhh.....oohhhhhh...oooOOOHHHHH.......oh dear...!![smilie=cheeky-grin:

·
Banned
477 Posts
I GOT IT!!!!!!!! YEAAAAHHHHH...WUUHAA!!!! YEAHHHHHH!! Ohh...so beautiful...ohhh.....oohhhhhh...oooOOOHHHHH.......oh dear...!![smilie=cheeky-grin:[/quote]
Hehehee.. That's how I sounded like when I got mine too. And I believe it is a common sound!

·
Premium Member
696 Posts
I GOT IT!!!!!!!! YEAAAAHHHHH...WUUHAA!!!! YEAHHHHHH!! Ohh...so beautiful...ohhh.....oohhhhhh...oooOOOHHHHH.......oh dear...!![smilie=cheeky-grin:[/quote]

Calm down, please! Such excitement's not good for you!;)

Pleased you're happy though!:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts