2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is what I have been told by Honda Exeter, they say that only Type R's with Sat Nav can now be ordered at the higher price of course.

doesn't sound right to me?

·
Move over..comming thru!!
533 Posts
If an R model was going to be discontinued wouldn't it make more sense to discontinue the standard model? With only a small price difference between that one and the GT I can't think its a huge seller anyway..? Unless the 2010my standard R's get the GT equipment and a new model replaces the GT....unlikely though..

·
The Talented Mr. Robbieee
3,295 Posts
I cant believe they would discontinue the GT spec. This spec is tops aswell.

·
MY09 Milano CTR Driver
777 Posts
I've heard that honda are not taking anymore orders for them until the new year but nothing about them being discontinued...

·
Premium Member
502 Posts
Last I heard was they only had a few sat nav & hft ones in stock. you won't be seeing anymore until after new years. 3 dealers has told me the same things.

·
MY09 Milano CTR Driver
777 Posts
I know there are not many around and satnav+hft ones are even harder to comeby. I dot believe this discontinued stuff though... However I do believe that Honda are taking no more orders on new cars from the factory anymore for the Type-R.

·
Sold a kidney last week!
3,962 Posts
On a related note, but digressing slightily, I thought we were going to have Deep Saphirre Blue as a new Type-R colour, if discontinuing turns out to be the case (not sure it is/isn't) would be a shame - because I do like this :cool:

·
533 Posts
On a related note, but digressing slightily, I thought we were going to have Deep Saphirre Blue as a new Type-R colour, if discontinuing turns out to be the case (not sure it is/isn't) would be a shame - because I do like this :cool:

Nice colour but it doesnt work with the interior well at all!!

·
Sold a kidney last week!
3,962 Posts
Sorry.. but that looks damn right cool, if I do say so myself.

Blue and Red looks great emblazoned across his chest - Pretty bang on matches, in terms of colour, with the Type-R posted above too. WIN :D

This disagrees :cool:

Suppose though, that one could confuse it for a Type-S with a Type-R grille, as it's not something we're used to in the UK, but that aside - I'd rock it :D

BACK ON TOPIC, NOW :D

·
533 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,644 Posts
Sorry.. but that looks damn right cool, if I do say so myself.

Blue and Red looks great emblazoned across his chest - Pretty bang on matches, in terms of colour, with the Type-R posted above too. WIN :D

This disagrees :cool:

Suppose though, that one could confuse it for a Type-S with a Type-R grille, as it's not something we're used to in the UK, but that aside - I'd rock it :D

BACK ON TOPIC, NOW :D
You could be right.
It would look good with green wheels?;);)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts