2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
1.5 Sport Plus CVT
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had my type-r have its 25,000 miles service and was pleasantly surprised at cost

Total Was £283.86 (this included 2 new wiper blades at £10 each)

I was a bit puzzled at getting charged for screenwash though, given that I had filled up the washers before dropping it off.:D

Also had dealer check out rattle from steering wheel which they have sorted.....yipeee

I still think the type-r is ne of the best looking cars on the road....couldnt stop looking at it while the dealer was sorting out the paperwork....how sad is that.

·
You're or your..........
2,782 Posts
definitely one of the best looking - did you mention anything about the charge for screen wash or just left it?

·
1.5 Sport Plus CVT
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just left it as I didnt want to run the risk of looking like a total Ebeneezer.

It was only 75p.

I must admit I expected the wiper blades to be a lot mor exspensive

·
Premium Member
22,623 Posts

·
You're or your..........
2,782 Posts
Ebeneezer.
[smilie=cheeky-grin:

yea stealer prices are wierd

im wondering where i should get mine done - Honda or someone like ABP , cheaper at ABP, and they probably know more about the car then Honda and ill feel safer giving them the car BUT if something goes wrong Honda might say uh oh ABP must have caused it then ill be screwed

·
1.5 Sport Plus CVT
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Maybe i should go back with an old jam jar and ask them to fill it up for me....dam never thought of that.....willl know next time

·
1.5 Sport Plus CVT
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i thought it had always to be done by an authorised dealer as a condition of the warranty. Might be a false economy in the long run.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Just had my type-r have its 25,000 miles service and was pleasantly surprised at cost

Total Was £283.86 (this included 2 new wiper blades at £10 each)

I was a bit puzzled at getting charged for screenwash though, given that I had filled up the washers before dropping it off.:D

Also had dealer check out rattle from steering wheel which they have sorted.....yipeee

I still think the type-r is ne of the best looking cars on the road....couldnt stop looking at it while the dealer was sorting out the paperwork....how sad is that.
Those wiper blades... that's interesting cause in Poland at the dealer they wanted to charge me around 300 zl for a pair of wiper blades which is around £66 :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts