2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Really fancy buying some FK2 alloys but scared they won’t fit my I-Dtec! Can anyone confirm this? Vehicle is 2016

·
Registered
81 Posts
According to that website, yes. But according to the authority that released my car's id card, no. Sadly.
Hmm, how does it drive compare to your old ones? I guess you had the 17" before?

On the other hand I admire your front splitter from iconic. I am going to buy it soon, but the sad thing is you need to prime, sand and spray it? Do you remember which colour code for the glossy black look?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hmm, how does it drive compare to your old ones? I guess you had the 17" before?

On the other hand I admire your front splitter from iconic. I am going to buy it soon, but the sad thing is you need to prime, sand and spray it? Do you remember which colour code for the glossy black look?
I asked for glossy black. Also asked for the red line to be painted and threw away the red stripe. Easy to fit, one screw in each side, into wheel arch, and 2 screws under, in the middle.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I asked for glossy black. Also asked for the red line to be painted and threw away the red stripe. Easy to fit, one screw in each side, into wheel arch, and 2 screws under, in the middle.
On the 17' is clearly more confortable 225/45/17. But on 225/40/18 is not too bad, you get used to it in a few days. Also more blingbling.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Is the red stripe from Iconic not good enough?

On the 17' is clearly more confortable 225/45/17. But on 225/40/18 is not too bad, you get used to it in a few days. Also more blingbling.
I wonder what the difference is. I might going to buy these wheel alloys as well. They kinda look like the Type R, but not exactly. Can't find a better one atm.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts