2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I hope to get delivery of my Milano Red CTR end of Nov but wondered if anyones dealer was prepared to fit it with alloys from the Type S? The S has some lovely 18" alloys I like them better than the standard Type R ones but my dealer said the only option on purchase was the 19" blades.

I really like the 18" blades and would rather have these than the standard ones.

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
depends very much on the dealer :(

Strcitly speaking, the only wheel options on the R are the standard ones, or the 19" Rages.

However, some are very helpful, and will be happy to order in a set of 18" blades, knowing that they can flog the standard 18" R wheels on to someone in the future.

others - well simply either don't want to take the risk, or can't be bothered :(

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
Maybe you wanna ask Holdcroft? Im sure that they could suggest a solution?

You may find that someone on here might want to buy the CTR alloys for their S and maybe do a swap? Especially if they are adding all the CTR mods like colour coding, grill and spoiler.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the comments info everyone, will probably hang about and see how it goes with the standard alloys before I make any changes; I do like them anyway.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts