2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there,
Im hoping within the next few weeks to become an owner of a type r. I've been looking around for a while but just wondered what the difference is between the type r and the type r gt. They both seem to be in the same sort of price bracket as Im looking at around a 58 plate with less than 20k on the clock. Im looking at getting it from Honda for less than 11k. If anyone could help me that would be great :D

·
The Talented Mr. Robbieee
3,295 Posts
Power folding mirror, auto wipers, auto lights... A few more things. Toys really lol

·
3,295 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok cheers mate, so the performance is exactly the same then? Saying that when I get one I'd prefer the extras :cool:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah cheers that makes comparing it alot easier. I will be going for the GT :D theres hardly any difference in the price anyway second hand

·
3,295 Posts
Yeh exactly the same mate. Just toys for the boys haha

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not seen too many about with sat nav, seem quite rare. Been looking around for a while now and not seen many. Just waiting for the right one to pop up at the right price. Just another question? Is it worth getting one from Honda rather than a dealer, the price difference only seems minimal to other dealers and also can you get the price down at Honda for a used car? Cheers

·
3,295 Posts
Not seen too many about with sat nav, seem quite rare. Been looking around for a while now and not seen many. Just waiting for the right one to pop up at the right price. Just another question? Is it worth getting one from Honda rather than a dealer, the price difference only seems minimal to other dealers and also can you get the price down at Honda for a used car? Cheers
If I was getting an FN2 gt it would def have to have sat nav!

As for the price, depends on the dealer and what time of month it is lol

·
Premium Member
4,441 Posts
Yep - Main Dealerships give a 1000 mile or 30 day return and get your dosh back, if there are any problems.
You should give them the chance to rectify it though.

·
3,295 Posts
The type R standard was a flop and good luck ever selling it on if you buy it plain. Get the GT
A flop? Pretty strong words hehe. Did it really do that badly??

·
Premium Member
4,441 Posts
The Sat Nav isn't perfect and the girl under the dash will sometimes start talking to you in German.
Don't answer her back - she will have a moan as all women do and revert back to English.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts