Royal Blue
Vivid Blue
Blueish Silver

Type R Colours:
Deep Bronze (YR-571P)
Alabaster Silver
Milano Red
Nighthawk Black

The avatars have been organised to reflect this too.

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
Deep bronze sounds interesting.

·
Premium Member
12,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It does... And I suspect it will be the one to go for - mostly because it is exclusive to the Type-x cars. Possibly similar to the 350Z bronze (ginger, as it's known in this household):

·
12th June 2006 1.8EX
1,119 Posts
Is that a personal sub station bolted to the side of the house in the background [smilie=eyeroll.gif] :)

·
Kids use a lot of space
806 Posts
The Deep Bronze is the new colour seen at the Motor show, a sort of Brown metallic black..??? a bit like Coke! :lol:
It'll be interesting to see what it looks like in daylight.

·
Premium Member
12,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

(bg and I knew this was on the forum somewhere - the race was on to find it, and bg won :( )

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
Remember getting my brand new N'reg Fiesta, new model with round headlights in Arizona Orange colour, similar to above - it was a VERY rare colour, I still see MINE on the roads once in a while as there just aren't any others around, I got a great trade-in price at the time as well due to it's colour and condition. :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
587 Posts
Where's the Type 'R's White option!???!!!!??! :shock: :shock: :shock:

What a disgrace that Honda hasn't seen fit to return to it's heritage of making it's sportiest models in White! :roll: :roll: :cry: :cry:

·
Premium Member
587 Posts
Also, The house in the background of that picture looks suspiciously American to me....???

I think this, as my dad (who lives in Tampa) has all that gubbins outside his house too.....

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
MC Hammer said:
The Deep Bronze is the new colour seen at the Motor show, a sort of Brown metallic black..??? a bit like Coke! :lol:
It'll be interesting to see what it looks like in daylight.
I saw this at the show and I would never in a month of Sundays have called it "Bronze".

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
I agree with Mark. Why bother showcasing the Type R concept in white (which looks fantastic) only for Honda to then say that the production version won't be available in that colour.

This is deja vu, as I remember someone saying on "the other" forum how they used to see lots of white coloured CTRs being shipped off from Swindon to overseas markets, while UK customers couldn't order one in that colour.

The Integra Type R looks fab in white. As does the new Type R. After all, white is one of the traditional Type R colours. Not deep bronze!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Wheres the yellow aswell??????? the concept one that was revealed in my honda mag was yellow!! I WANT A YELLOW ONE!!!!
Andrea

·
Registered
421 Posts
Oh well, atleast there is one good thing bout them not doing the yellow one, it makes me want one less lol!!!
i still want one but not as much!!

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
I think they should have unique colours for the Type-R including the Milano Red & NHB the metallic colours could make it just like someone has thrown a spoiler and some skirts on a standard, there should be more differentiation.

·
Registered
421 Posts
i agree that they shouldnt go mad with the colours but i think they should deffo have the yellow, i would seriously consider getting one then

·
Registered
178 Posts
why do they make a concept in Yellow that looks so damn good! and then not make that colour available to buy - I'm sure there are loads of people massively disappointed (me among them!)

WE WANT YELLOW!! WE WANT YELLOW (come on everyone - join in!) WE WANT YELLOW! WE WANT YELLOW!

·
Galaxy class starship
1,053 Posts
WE WANT YELLOW AND WHITE!

I hope they add them soon to their available colours. Like they are now doing with this new bronze colour.
They are axeing Cosmic Grey altogether so maybe some more changes are going to happen after the first year of the new CTR.

·
Registered
421 Posts
does anyone know where to find the online help that the honda site had? where you have a chat with someone who knows their stuff. i have scouted round the site but cannot find it. i want to ask them why the ctr doesnt come in yellow!!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts