2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

This is properly a stupid question but it has been bugging me.

I have a type r and i also have a few friends with them as well, my question is on two of my friends civics they have a trim along the doors that sticks out where as mine doesn't it is clearly an extra trim i was just curious to why mine hasn't got it, i should also point out one of my friends has the gp kit on maybe it is part of that kit?
:facepalm:
thanks all

·
Premium Member
1,275 Posts
Is it not the door protectors? They stick on halfway up where there is a lip on the panel.

·
Civinfo Wind Up Merchant
2,472 Posts

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
Sounds very much like the door protectors which were an option - you could also get them in the city pack which had extra protectors on the corner of the bumpers - the door protectors on their own were a £300 option when I bought my Civic.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sounds very much like the door protectors which were an option - you could also get them in the city pack which had extra protectors on the corner of the bumpers - the door protectors on their own were a £300 option when I bought my Civic.

thats is exactly what I'm talking about thanks all for clearing that up. what was the city pack?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts