2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

Going to be painting my calipers silver and can't find anywhere that sells the decal for the calipers.

Can anyone advise me where to get them?

Cheers

·
Premium Member
1,275 Posts
Smithy1988 is sorting something out for this. I need to pm him back about it, but basically he's working on getting some heat resistant decals made up. I'll do that pm now, and direct him here to help you out.

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Honda Type R Ultra high temperature brake caliper decal stickers.
The best quality die cut brake decals.
To fit Honda Type 'R' models 2002/07 EP3, please check our other Honda Type 'R' listing for the 2007 FN2 onwards brakes with a different style letter 'R' and text size.
Thats from the ebay listing although I can't find anything in their shop for the FN2

·
Premium Member
1,275 Posts
There was a topic a while back about what parts came across from the EP3, brakes was one of them. The breakers must have read it cause their prices shot up afterwards.

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Have done ;), will also wait to see if Smithy comes up with anything.
Hi mate I'm in the process of speaking to a company about them. Iv had a couple of tests made up but angles and letterings have been a little out. I'm trying to make arrangements to get a caliper down to the guy so he can make it 100% accurate. I wasn't aware they were sold. When I looked at EP3 versions the lettering looked different.
Benefit would be I can get them in any colour, they are heat resistant and can be clear coated for extra durability.

·
Premium Member
422 Posts

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Yup smithy, got an email from Gareth saying he's working on the fn2 one and should have it by next week :)
If this next test isnt bang on then hes going to need a caliper. So thats going to take a while to organise I think. If id thought on i should have delayed selling my spare front set and could have sent one down to him. If we get it right im hoping to buy a bulk order from him at cost price, with me helping him,sending rubbings, scanned pictures etc to him. This should mean that we can undercut his ebay prices for people on this forum at least

Heres a picture of the first tester. Needs some changes as you can see

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.