2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello.

I'm si and I've had 2 ep3's a Milano red per facelift and then a NHL facelift.

I'm just looking for a type r gt now and come across a silver 08 with rages/hft/iPod with 39k fish for 7600.

Only probs is paying that much money for a private car

Car looks spot on but service and mot needed (that's no problem ;) but I would need 2 new tyres what tyre size would I need for rages

What's the cheapest place to get them?

Also does anyone have a grand prix kit for sale?

·
翻訳中に失わ
842 Posts
Welcome along :)

Keep your eye on the for sale section, some GP kits come up now and again

·
Premium Member
6,711 Posts
Hello and welcome! :thumbsup:

£7,600 is nothing for the car compared to what they were a year ago. Seriously cheap these days. Just make sure you HPI it if you are buying private, but I get the impression you know that! ;)

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah all hpi clear. Cars spot on really it's just hard to part with my money.

I've just finished working for Honda! So I know what to look for and check for and the car drives spot on. But the job has made me obssesed with looking for dents, paintwork and marks, I've gone really cautious.

I'm a massive Honda fan and my last 2 cars are still knocking around stoke and still look mint

Thanks for the tyre advice I normally use CAMSKILL so I will get two ordered.

If your from stoke and I do end up with this car then I will put my plate on and I will be on here a lot.

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Seems like there's loads of stokies on here but I never see any stickers on the ctrs.

L44VAT will be me when I get one. Hopefully this weekend.

People go stoke or Crewe for work done? Or is it abp in shavington?

·
Premium Member
1,194 Posts
Seems like there's loads of stokies on here but I never see any stickers on the ctrs.

L44VAT will be me when I get one. Hopefully this weekend.

People go stoke or Crewe for work done? Or is it abp in shavington?
Never seen any others either on the roads round here, only other stickers seen been at various meets!

Have used ABP and can't fault them, did my FRS, miltek and eibach springs.
Also check out the guys at TDi North in Warrington. :)

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Guy says he is going to let the auction run as he has got loads of interest so need to see what happens but got the money in the bank so if another one turns up I'm good to go.

Getting itchy now as I'm off for a month so want get one sorted as soon as so I can spend sometime getting stuff sorted if it needs it I.e. service etc

1 - 20 of 22 Posts