·
Big T
1,554 Posts
very nice car mate just like mine.....:D

Reactions: sergiotfe

·
Premium Member
6,644 Posts
Out of interest the carbon fiber dash, has that just been stuck over the top of the old dash?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice pics mate. Cant think of anything better than owning an FN2..and living in Tenerife to cruise about in it..we can only dream :cool:
Yap, thanks!! It´s really hard to find roads free of traffic but i love it. Great weather, great car....whatelse? LOL

The carbon fiber dash is an extra, stuck over the old dash but it looks really cool in person.

In a couple of months i will change some engine parts, repro with a hondata flashpro, etc.

·
BoInG BoInG
1,370 Posts
Looking good mate :thumbsup: keep us updated with the flashpro etc!!!

·
Premium Member
6,644 Posts
Yeah I have the carbon dash, the dealer fitted it over the top on mine, and to be honest its not the best fit, i wondered if it was supposed to be stuck on top. Im guessing from all your responses it is.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Nice car mate [smilie=superkewl.g:

But................................. the steering is on the wrong side ;) :worms:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah I have the carbon dash, the dealer fitted it over the top on mine, and to be honest its not the best fit, i wondered if it was supposed to be stuck on top. Im guessing from all your responses it is.
yeah, Mine fits perfect over the old one. But, to be honest, i think needs more and better 3m adhesive, but fits perfect. The dealer spent too much time installing it.

The steering wheel is on the left 'cause i´m from spain:p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts