2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,
I was wondering if anyone has bought an aftermarket badge for the front grille? If so can u let me know where u got it from ,and how much and are the difficult to attach? I'd rather buy one aftermarket than pay £140 from the dealer.

Cheers
Paul

·
Administrator
24,216 Posts
I have both the rubber ones and the carpet ones. The rubber ones are going back in today ready for the winter. :(

Holdcroft charge about £45 for them delivered. They look ok too. :D

Give them a ring and ask for Gaz. Tell him your are from civinfo. ;)

·
Premium Member
289 Posts
i bought the grill badge and stickers for like £70 off of ebay from a Johnsons Honda, did i get a tad ripped off?

·
Registered
225 Posts
I got my genuine grill badge on ebay for £10!!!! :confused:

Don't think the seller knew what he had. And that was delivered too!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
289 Posts
i scanned ebay again and saw a few more going for £70, so i didnt get ripped off, you just got a bargin!

·
The Property Man
6,060 Posts
i was just gona say as above..check ebay and you'll find it...i got mine for a bit cheaper grill badge and sticker...i'm good friends with teh dealer...

·
Registered
35 Posts

Probably cause it had been ripped off my car !!! Some gypsy has taken mine, at what point i'm not that sure, however I must commend them for not ripping off my grille, very neat removal job ! Scum.

Unfort no one sells the badge on it's own and the stickers are part of the kit, so if anyone wants to buy the stickers when i get my new set from Holdcroft, let me know.

I will post in the proper section when available.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Probably cause it had been ripped off my car !!! Some gypsy has taken mine, at what point i'm not that sure, however I must commend them for not ripping off my grille, very neat removal job ! Scum.

Unfort no one sells the badge on it's own and the stickers are part of the kit, so if anyone wants to buy the stickers when i get my new set from Holdcroft, let me know.

I will post in the proper section when available.

Afraid not :mad: Came wrapped as new with all the fixings :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts